Collaborative CRM deals with synchronization and integration of customer interaction and channels of communications like phone, email, fax, web etc. with the intent of referencing the customers a consistent and systematic way. The idea is not only enhancing the interactions but also to increase and improve customer retention and liberty.
Collaborative CRM entangles various departments of organization like sales, marketing, finance and service and shares the customer information among them to highlight better understanding of customers.
For example, the information of preferred products could be shared with marketing department so that analysis can be performed in this aspect to provide preferred products to customers.
The information regarding varied cost or price of a particular product in market defined by customers can be delivered to finance department so that strategies could be created to match the product cost with similar products in market and after analysis bring an affordable and efficient product in market.
The information regarding a specific service which is not installed in the companys environment and intimated by the customers can be transferred to service department to improve or install that particular service in-house. All this is done efficaciously within the range of channels so that the process automates the needs and minimal time is required for fulfilling these needs.
Collaborative CRM can be broadly identified by two aspects:
- Interaction Management- This management process deals with designing the communication or interaction channel process within an organization which is specific to customer interaction and finally enhancing the extent of communication between both the parties.
The communication channel depends on the customers preference on how they require the interaction to be dealt with. Some customers prefer to be contacted via phone and email because of more comfort ability or non availability of manual interaction due to no time or unavailability of resources.
Some of them prefer to have live online meeting or web meeting to reduce the travel time and lack of time or may be they prefer more clarified real time environment by sitting at desk and transact.
Some of the customers insist for agent conducted services which is often face-to-face interaction as they believe that this way is more efficient and conclusive.
Depending on these channels of interaction it is very important for organization to fulfill these needs of customers and gather information from them and implementing it into the CRM before interacting to enhance the interaction power.
- Channel Management- After analyzing and implementing the interaction medium its important to enhance the power of channels through which the customers are interacted.
By using latest technological aspects for improving channel interaction could help to contact customers in an efficient way and gather information from them to help organization to understand the customers. Hence it is important for an organization to clearly arrange the channel responsibilities and duties.
Below are advantages of Collaborative CRM:
- Enables valued customer interaction across the channels.
- Entangles web or online collaboration to cut down service cost of customers.
- Integrates customer interaction with call centers to enable multi-channel interaction with customers and helps them make understand the overall process vales.
- Describes a view of integrated customers details during interaction to server them in a better way.
This CRM solution brings customers, process and strategies and data together so that organizations could serve and retain customers more efficiently.
|❮❮ Previous||Next ❯❯|
Authorship/Referencing - About the Author(s)
The article is Written By Prachi Juneja and Reviewed By Management Study Guide Content Team. MSG Content Team comprises experienced Faculty Member, Professionals and Subject Matter Experts. We are a ISO 2001:2015 Certified Education Provider. To Know more, click on About Us. The use of this material is free for learning and education purpose. Please reference authorship of content used, including link(s) to ManagementStudyGuide.com and the content page url.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Origin of CRM
- Features of CRM
- Importance of CRM
- CRM and Marketing
- CRM and HR
- Misunderstandings about CRM
- Benefits and Challenges of CRM Software
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software and Its Importance
- What is Customer Relationship
- Types of Customers
- Orientation of Customers
- Customer Modeling
- Customer Profiling
- Regression Scoring
- Quality of Relatiosnhip with Customers
- Need of Relatiosnhip with Customers
- Customer Relationship with Supplier
- Cost Sensitivity of Customers
- Bargaining Power of Customers
- Customer Relationship Measurement
- Market Research and CRM
- Market Research Process
- Desk Research
- Field Research
- Data Analysis and Compilation
- Report Preparation
- Action Plan in Report Preparation
- Strategic CRM
- Operational CRM
- Analytical CRM
- Collaborative CRM
- Customers Response - Introduction
- Measuring Customer Response
- Medium of Customer Responses
- Qualities of a Good Response
- Response in Consumer Sector
- Response in Core Sector
- Customer Acquisition - Introduction
- Customer Life Cycle
- Customer Acquisition Cost
- Measuring Acquisition Equity
- Customer Loyalty - Introduction
- Customer Loyalty & Satisfaction
- Drivers of Customer Loyalty
- Customer Loyalty Breakers
- Tracking Customer Loyalty
- Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction
- Why Dissatisfaction in Customers
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Methods of Measuring Satisfaction
- Factors affecting Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Retention - Introduction
- Customer Retention Strategy
- Determinants of Customer Retention
- Methods/Tools for Customer Retention
- Myths about Customer Retention
- Benefits of Cloud CRM for Small Businesses
- Practical Tips for Effectively Implementing Salesforce