Efficient Transfer of Learning during Training
Needless to say, training in an organization is aimed at evolving existing ways and patterns of work. It is aimed at individual development, which cannot happen until there is a transfer of learning from the trainer to the trainee and the same is reflected in their work finally. But how can this learning be maximized considering time, motivation and learning ability constraints?
There are certain practices that have been designed for both the training session and the workplace. An implementation of these will ensure an efficient transfer of the learnings and subsequent reinforcement. Some of these steps/practices are mentioned below:
If the above mentioned steps are implemented both within organizations and inside the training rooms, organizations stand a very good chance of making the training effective by ensuring a rich transfer of learning.
- Development of a Training Program
- Designing Effective Training Programs
- The Rise of Machine Learning
- Organizational Learning and Change Management
- What is Learning Curve ? - Meaning and Concept
- Role of HRD in Facilitating Learning in the Organizations
- What are Employee Training Manuals ?
- Preventing Relapse in Training
- Cost Benefit Analysis for Training
- Emergence of Technology Assisted Self Learning and How it can be a Game Changer
- How to Increase Employee Productivity by Building Learning Organizations
- The New Competitive Landscape - Role of Knowledge, Learning and Innovation in Organizations
- How to Actualize Collective Knowledge Management
Authorship/Referencing - About the Author(s)
The article is Written By Prachi Juneja and Reviewed By Management Study Guide Content Team. MSG Content Team comprises experienced Faculty Member, Professionals and Subject Matter Experts. We are a ISO 2001:2015 Certified Education Provider. To Know more, click on About Us. The use of this material is free for learning and education purpose. Please reference authorship of content used, including link(s) to ManagementStudyGuide.com and the content page url.