Home > All Solved Categories > Management Basics
Please check the following link to get more details about SWOT Analysis:
SWOT Analysis in other words can also be seen as a benchmark to measure the capabilities and strength of the business. competitors are always looking for the weakness of a business the they can capitalize on that to gain competitive advantage.
so in short SWOT Analysis:
1. helps an organization to realize its weaknesses, strength, Opportunities and treats that may hinder the growth of the business.
2. it helps Organizations gain competitive advantage
3. New opportunities with new ideas are identified
4. the business will know if its product has reach a stage of maturity,thats almost at the decline stage and the right solution to avert it
process of SWOT Analysis
1.strength and weakness - internal environment of the business. skills, knowledge, level of management systems etc
2. Opportunities and Treats- external environments of the business suppliers strength, state agencies, e.g tax, labor laws, product competitors etc
Answered: 20-Jul-2012 08:07 am
SWOT Analysis :
It is the oldest tool of strategy and comparative statics, it tells the position as on that date.
It gives bird eye view of the organisations.
Strength or Weaknesses depends on mission of the org.
Strength and weakness are internal to the Org.
Opportunities and Threats are external to the organization.Answered: 04-May-2013 01:05 am